Dr. Jeremy Kurtz is a certified Invisalign® Provider with two locations in Toronto. He has treated more than 800 cases in total and treats over 100 new cases every 6 months
Invisalign® – Custom Fit Series of Clear Aligners Reposition Your Teeth Gradually Straightening Your Teeth into a Beautiful Smile.
iTero ™ Scanner – Impressioneless Scanning
For optimum care and patient comfort during the Invisalign process, Dr. Kurtz uses the latest technology, The iTero™ Scanner to captures the contours of teeth. Why is Invisalign even better with iTero? Click here to Learn More
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® has changed the face of orthodontics. Instead of wires attached to your teeth, your teeth can now be straightened invisibly.
- Invisalign® is clear.You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- Invisalign® is removable. Unlike braces, you can eat and drink what you want during treatment. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign® is comfortable. No metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation, and less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
The Invisalign® process has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide. However, only a certified dentist like ours can undertake this procedure.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- A set of clear aligners are worn for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the dentist has prescribed.
- You will visit us approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 11 months with the average number of clear Invisalign aligners worn during treatment between 18 and 30. This of course will vary from case to case.
The aligners are made through a combination of our dentists’ expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology provided by the Invisalign® company.
AcceleDent® Speeds Up Invisalign Treatment by up to 50%
We offer our patients AcceleDent® with their Invisalign treatment. AcceleDent® is an electronic device that shortens the length of treatment for orthodontic patients. Click here to Learn More.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!